Doctor Who Specialists
How to OrderYou can order with us in the following ways:
- Online: Find what you would like and click "Buy" or "Pre Order", then proceed to the checkout.
When ordering through our website please then ensure your email spam filters recognise us as a "safe sender" or you will not receive the email confirming the details of your order or any queries.
- Phone: Call 01983 564455 during our opening hours and place an order by over the phone. You can pay by credit or debit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Electron and Maestro cards.
- Post: Send a cheque or postal order payable to Who One Ltd to our address with details of your order remembering to include your name, address and telephone number.
- Fax: Fax us your order, including your name, address and billing details on 01983 565955.
If you have a credit, please include the note for the amount with your order.
Postage, Dispatch & Delivery
Postage costs and DispatchWe aim to offer our customers the best postage and packing prices available to us and we will refund excess charges on multiple purchases whenever possible.
Overseas postage and packing will be charged as incurred and customers and we will refund excess charges on multiple purchases whenever possible.
Internet, Credit card and PO purchases will be dispatched within 1 working day subject availability. Purchases by cheque will be sent as soon as the cheque clears usually within 5 working days.
AccuracyWe try to be as accurate as possible however all prices, postage rates, titles and release dates on new items are subject to change at short notice.
Product AvailibilityWhile we endeavour to keep the website as up to date as possible, all products are offered subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. If there is a problem we will advise you of the situation, and a proposed resolution, as quickly as possible.
We reserve the right to limit or decline orders for multiple copies of any items.
If you require some of our older merchandise, especially magazines, videos and figures/miniatures, please check with us and reserve the items you desire. Reserved items will be held for a maximum of two weeks.
Damages, Losses & Returns
Cancellation and ReturnsAll purchases are covered by our 7 (seven) working day exchange or money back guarantee, should you change your mind or do not require the goods for whatever reason and complies with the Distance Selling Act 2000. The 7 (seven) working day period excludes Sundays and public holidays. and takes effect immediately after the customer takes receipt of the goods and is subject to the following conditions:
- The goods are returned unused, undamaged and in their original unopened packing, accompanied by the original invoice supplied by Who One Limited.
- All carriage costs in returning the goods remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Only the cost of the goods will be refunded – not the original postage and packing cost.
- Before returning any goods you must contact Who One Limited by email, writing or telephone, we will not accept returns without prior notification.
Non DeliveryWhile we dispatch as soon as possible, mail and courier services are outside our control. In the event of non receipt after 21 days for UK delivery and 28 days for overseas please contact us by email, in writing or telephone and we will consider replacement or a refund at our discretion. Please also check with your local post office to see if they are holding a parcel for you before contacting us. We do not accept responsibility for delays in delivery unless specific payment has been made for guaranteed delivery.
Damaged or Faulty ItemsAll orders will be packed as securely as possible to avoid damage during transit but should the item be damaged or faulty it will be replaced or refunded (including carriage if the item is not fit for purpose) at our discretion provided we are contacted by email, writing or telephone regarding the damage or fault within 48 hours of receipt.
This policy does not effect your statutory rights.
CollectorsIn the collectors part of this website the following designations are used for book conditions:
- New: The book is new and unread.
- Near Mint. The book may show light wrinkling to spine and/or cover.
- Very Good: The book will show light creasing on the spine and/or cover.
- Good: The book will show heavier creasing on the spine and/or cover.
Any specific fault with a book (such as writing inside) is specifically noted.
VATVAT is charged on products sold to customers who reside within the UK and European Union (EU). The UK VAT rate on books and magazines delivered within the UK is 0%. For non-book items that are shipped to addresses within the UK such as audio books, DVDs, CDs, toys and games the UK VAT rate is 20%. VAT is not included on items shipped outside of the UK/EU and overseas postage is reduced to reflect this.
Import DutiesWhen ordering goods for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes when the package reaches it's destination. Please be aware that any additional charges for customs clearance etc are solely down to the purchaser, we have no control over the charges and cannot predict what they may be. As customs policies vary widely from country to country, we recommend you contact your local customs office.
Should you wish to view any details we may hold on file about you, you can contact us by e-mail or telephone to arrange a viewing.